Network Design, Implementation and Management
A poorly designed IT network can cost you precious dollars that could otherwise be used to stimulate business growth. The importance of utilizing experienced network technicians with knowledge in the design of effiecient networks is imperative to a healthy, growing firm. Whether you are opening up a new local business location, expanding your current facilities, or just redesigning an out of date existing network, our team of engineers can meet with you at your location and show you how a correctly designed network can save you time and money. Many networks are unnecessarily and overly complicated and do not include the proper redundancy and high-availability. A overly complicated network increases costs and potential failure downtime.
We Build Networks
Not only does Tech Tripp manage and support IT infrastructures but we also design and build them. Whether you’re moving, upgrading, adding a location, or starting a new business, network design is one of the first things you should address in your IT “to do” list. From an operational as well as compliance standpoint, it is critical to build your business on a secure, reliable network foundation, while integrating the flexibility and scalability you need to smoothly manage business growth.
Our professional engineering team and strategic partners have years of experience in every facet of best-practices network design and network installation, from incorporating new hardware/software/functionality with existing network architecture and computer systems, to implementing a brand new office computer network from the ground up. We specialize in designing and installing secure, compliant networks customized to support each client’s specialized workflow processes.
If you are in need of network design and implementation you owe it to yourself to contact Tech Tripp for a quote. Our team of techs have been designing and implementing networks for a combined total of 30 years.
Our Network Services Include:
- Network Assessment: Completing a thorough overview of your existing network to identify current configurations, security, hardware, software, processes, users, policies, etc., and determining how a new or modified network design could achieve better security, speed, usability, and/or performance.
- Network Consulting: Researching, planning, and providing recommendations to add to, upgrade, or modify your network to further secure and enhance network functionality. Special emphasis is placed on implementing network modifications and additions with minimal to no interruption of daily processes. (Network security consulting and auditing also available.)
- Data Cabling (Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A, & Fiber Optic LAN Cable Installation)
- Multi-location design and planning (Metro-E, MPLS, Site-to-Site VPN)
- Firewalls / Routers / Switches / Hubs
- Patch Panel Installation & Termination
- Voice & Telephone Cabling / Wiring
- Wi-Fi / Wireless Networks (802.11)
- Fiber Optic Installation
- Business Phone System Networks (Broadsoft, Hosted VoIP, Nortel, Avaya, Polycom, Cisco)
- Network Cabling and Hardware Testing and Certification
- Security & Surveillance Camera Systems
- Access Control Cabling and Wiring
- Internet Service Provider Consulting / Selection / Implementation / Management
- Wireless Backup Internet
Tech Tripp LLC’s professional network design, installation, and consulting services teams have helped clients of every size thrive and grow, from established multi-location organizations to small start-ups. For more information, to request a quote, or to schedule a free consultation to discuss your network design / network installation project or network consulting needs, please call us today at 727-386-9493 to speak with a network design and installation specialist.
Tech Tripp and Cisco Meraki
Tech Tripp has an exclusive partnership with Cisco Meraki, the leader in cloud-managed networking. From wireless, switching, security and mobile device management Meraki does it all centrall managed over the cloud. Meraki is built from the ground up for cloud management. Meraki is Cisco’s fastest growing portfolio at over 100% annual growth. Everyone says the same thing, Cisco Meraki is the best! Recognized for their innovation and vision by Garnter, Infoworld, and CRN.
The Cisco Meraki datacenter architecture, the result of over six years of continued research and development, enables rich features at scale and provides high availability and security for networks of any size. Cisco Meraki cloud-managed edge and branch networking solutions simplify enterprise-class networks. Wireless, switching, security, and devices are centrally managed from the cloud, In this way, Meraki gives network administrators visibility and control, without the cost and complexity of traditional architectures.
Cisco Meraki’s patented real time communication protocols enable administrators to manage networks from the cloud, without sacrificing control and responsiveness. Cisco Meraki developed a purpose-built protocol that delivers rich bidirectional information securely, with minimal bandwidth overhead.
Tech Tripp sells, installs and manages the entire line of Cisco Meraki products.
Cisco-Meraki continues to help Tech Tripp solve our customers’ business challenges by delivering architectures and services on the intelligent network platform in the cloud.
Call today to see how Cisco Meraki can simplify, secure and stabilize your network environment.