Ready for a New Phone System?
Do you desire enterprise grade quality and features at small-business costs? Well look no further than a hosted cloud-PBX system. The days of purchasing expensive in-house PBX phone systems is coming to a close. As DOCSIS 3.0 speeds go over 100mbps and fiber being more readily available reliable cloud-PBX solutions are becoming the norm in telephony upgrades.
Our hosted cloud-based PBX solution is excellent for small, medium and large enterprises as well as call centers. You can add our VoIP services to the mix, or use different providers. All this is available as a managed, cloud hosted PBX. We offer all this without the hefty capital investment of a typical on-site PBX.
Businesses across the country continue their march towards full adoption of cloud services enabling them to reduce technology expenses, increase efficiencies, boost productivity and always have the latest software to power their business. Hosted-PBX is definitely the future but not all providers are the same.
Reasons to Chose Hosted-PBX:
- Hardware. Unlike traditional telephone systems, with a Hosted PBX there is no system to purchase, maintain or service.
- Real Estate. The space and power needs for whatever equipment required are considerably less than with a PBX.
- Direct Inward Dial (DID). With a traditional PBX you must have either a T1/PRI or DID Trunks, two options which are quite costly and cost prohibitive for locations with under forty (40) users. With Enhanced Hosted PBX you can not only have a DID for each extension and/or group but unlike other VOIP providers you can maintain your block of DID numbers with us for a low nominal fee so that you can grow at your own pace and have a uniform dial plan.
- Moves, Adds and Changes. Moves, Adds and Changes can generally be handled by the end user which translates into considerable savings. Want to move a user within the office? They can take their telephone with them and as long as there is a jack on the network used by the Hosted PBX solution it is “plug and play”.
- Redundancy and Disaster Preparedness. Because the Hosted PBX system is located in a data center with redundant power, fiber to multiple providers, fire and smoke protection, air conditioning and 24x7x365 day monitoring and on-site support we can provide better service.
- Emergency Failover. Did your site lose power? Network is down? Not a problem. Unlike a system located on-site, if your local site goes “down” you are not out of business. Calls can automatically be routed to another telephone number, cellular telephone (by extension!) and users can literally take their telephones to a different site with internet connectivity and be back up and running quickly.
- Security. All connectivity from the customer site to the Hosted PBX is secure.
- Lower Rates. Rates tend to be lower for local and long distance service because of lower termination fees and these savings get passed on to the customer.
- Multi-Site Networking. Networking multiple sites across the country or even across international borders is made easy. Because the system is located at our data center it does not matter where users are physically located as long as they have reliable network connectivity. An office in New York City can have a user working from their home in Canada and another small group working from a remote office in California or another remote International venue – all collaborating in real time and portable providing an organization with flexibility!
- Feature Rich System. Most, if not all, of the features you are accustomed to with a traditional telephone system are available and some additional features which are made possible because of the nature of VOIP technology.
Reliable, Powerful, Economical:
Tech Tripp partners with leaders in the hosted-PBX world. Our main provider runs a core that is completely proprietary and cloud-based. Our top provider’s core architecture has been purpose-built to deliver the most reliable, powerful and economical hosted unified communication platform available.
Features, Features and More Features:
Over the years we have listened to complaints about phone systems. One is the features. Even if the phone system was in fact capable in needed another module, license or piece of hardware. With our cloud based hosted-PBX environment we can turn on features at literally the click of a mouse! Here are a sample of our hosted-PBX features.
- Online PBX Controls
- Multiple Auto-Attendants
- Day and Night Modes
- Multi-Site Integration
- Unified Messaging
- Flexible Routing
- Multiple Ring Groups
- Multiple Queues
- Extension Transferring
- Visual Dial Plan Editor
- Conferencing (3-way)
- Conference Bridging (up to 10 parties and more)
- Music on Hold
- Paging Compatible
- Directory on Phone
- LDAP / Active Directory Integration
- Dial by Extension and Name
- Record User Names
- Detailed Call Accounting and Reporting
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting and Forwarding
- Find Me / Follow Me
- Call Transfer
- Speed Dial
- Presence Awareness
- Call Logging
- Auto Reject / Divert
- Password Protection
- Custom Greetings
- Temporary / Vacation Greetings
- Voicemail to Email
- Softphone on PC / Mac
- iPhone and Android Applications
- Remote Access from Anywhere
We provide 100% hosted environments with industry leading uptime. Our core providers are hosted in Tier 1 facilities with redundant connectivity to the nation’s leading carriers.
Hosted Phone Systems (PBX) (VoIP)
The days of buying expensive phone systems are starting to come to a close. With fast symmetrical fiber internet speeds with amazing service level agreements, depending upon the internet to provide your voice and telecommunications needs isn’t just a thought of the future. It’s a reality – today.
Tech Tripp partners with several hosted PBX providers. With hosted PBX and SIP Trunking, you no longer need to worry about the significant cost to manage and maintain premises communications systems. You can focus on your core business and as your business partner choosing the best VoIP provider; we’ll deliver you with great communications solutions. All of our recommendations include state-of-the-art features, easy support for mobile, remote, and home employees, and built-in Video, Conferencing, Call Center, and Unified Messaging functionality, this solution gives businesses great power and productivity across any type of phone or location.
One of our most recommended partner providers has over 150 expert telecom engineers and is being used by 5 million businesses and 20 million consumer globally!
Why choose VoIP?
- Simple, bundled packages you thought were only available to large enterprises
- Technology-enabled productivity previously exclusive to users of global telecoms
- Flexible services you don’t typically find from a small-to-medium business provider